MEMBERSHIP - HOW TO JOIN STALC
Do you like horses and shiny armour? We could have a place for you with our team!
CLASS “A” RIDER MEMBERSHIP FEE - $50.00
- This membership includes knights and also non-jousters wishing to participate in mounted games.
- Membership entitles you to attend membership meetings, STALC events, and participate in scheduled training.
- Class A membership fee will cover the rider and will also include the rider’s immediate family membership if requested.
- Riders must provide their own horses, feed, boarding, transportation to events and cover their own related costs. Extra fees may apply, by prior agreement, for training such as for arena rental, expert instruction, etc.
- Knights wishing to compete in tournaments or other events must have their own equipment and possess an acceptable level of horsemanship skills prior to being allowed to compete in events as a STALC member.
- For safety reasons, a horsemanship proficiency test, and/or approval and inspection of equipment and armour may be performed at any time at the discretion of the Executive Members.
- Also for safety reasons Riders will be required to purchase an Alberta Equestrian Federation Membership. It can be purchased online by going to Alberta Equestrian Federation.
- Knights wishing to compete must provide and train their own personal squire to assist them with dressing, arming, etc.
CLASS “B” MEMBERSHIP FEE - $10.00
- This membership is for all Support personnel, it includes all non-mounted positions such as squires, pages, grooms, associates, etc.
- Membership entitles you to attend membership meetings, and participate in scheduled events.
- Membership allows you to apply for training for specific titles, such as knights-in-training, squires or pages. (Training program will be initiated in time to train personnel for the summer tournaments)
Click here to download Application Form (PDF format). Within 7 days of receipt of your completed application form and fee, you will be sent your membership card by regular post.